Our Enrolment Process
Enrolment Inquiries that do not meet the enrolment criteria, will also be advised via email.
Enrolment Expression of Interest
Please find below a list of all the documents required to proceed with enrolment:
• Student Enrolment Form – students commencing Prep or transferring from interstate, overseas or an independent school will need to fill out an Enrolment Form. Students transferring from a Victorian Government School will have their enrolment data electronically transferred between schools.
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• Copy of Immunisation Certificate – official document from Australian Immunisation Centre
• Proof of Residence – utility bill, rates notice, tenancy/sales agreement
• Additional information if required. E.g. Evidence of acceptance under Program for Students with a Disability (PSD) with a primary condition of Intellectual Disability (ID) with an IQ between 50 – 70
• Any Medical Conditions. E.g. Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Allergies, etc.
For the wellbeing of your child and the convenience of the school staff, please ensure that the following information on the enrolment form is kept up-to-date:
• Home and work telephone numbers
• Family Doctor
• Emergency contact numbers